Aloe Vera – a miracle from nature For thousands of years Aloe Vera has been considered a miracle plant. In ancient Egypt it was called "blood of th...
Pferdebalsam FORTE warming - 500 ml
Pferdebalsam forte warming
It is a fortified version of the unique balsam made from 25 herbs. Pferdebalsam Forte warming is made according to a traditional Swiss recipe. It contains the fruit and flowers of horse chestnut.
To achieve the maximum effect the high concentrations of the following herbs were used in this recipe:
- Chestnut: it contains active substances like aescin, tannins and flavonoid glycosides. These components help to increase the elasticity of vascular walls, blood perfusion, vascular flow and limit formation of edemas. They have also a significant anti-inflammatory and healing effect.
- Comfrey: The main component is allantoin, which supports regeneration. It effectively speeds up cell recovery and eliminates the feeling of tiredness. It also significantly helps in post-injury conditions.
- Juniper: It activates the lymphatic system, which helps to eliminate toxic substances from the body. It effectively accelerates regeneration.
Contains 25 herbal extracts that are known to:
- Help with joint, muscle and spine problems
- Relieve rheumatic conditions
- Provide help with lumbago problems
The gel consistency of the balsam ensures its fast absorption; it will not stain your clothes!
Method of application: Apply the gel to the affected area and rub in an amount of gel that is easily absorbed by the skin. Apply only to clean skin. Regular use increases efficiency.
Very intensive reddening of skin is natural however being a symptom of desirable perfusion.
Caution: Intended for external use only. Prevent from penetrating eyes, mucosa and injured skin. Do not rub in when used on varicose veins, only dab over gently! Keep out of children’s reach, in a dry environment at room temperature. In rare instances there may be an allergic reaction to one of the bio-active components of the preparation. In such case, it is necessary to discontinue the application and consult a doctor in case of persisting troubles.
- Mountain arnica
- Scots Pine
- Chilli extract
- Scrub pine
- Baical skullcap
- Purple coneflower
- Lemon extract
- Ginkgo biloba
- Black currant
- Grapefruit extract
Horse chestnut has also been proven effective for varicose veins.
What problems can the balsam help you with?
A unique combination of herbs helps with joint, spine or lumbago problems. It also provides relief in the case of strained muscles.
At the same time it works as a preventive measure, because if it is applied before a sport activity it warms up the muscles and prepares them for exercise.
Pferdebalsam forte warming supports general regeneration of the locomotive apparatus. The combination of herbs in Pferdebalsam also takes effect on the vascular system, increases venous blood flow and the elasticity of vascular walls.
REGULAR USE INCREASES EFFICACY.
Precaution: For external use only. Causes temporary local warming and reddening, which is a normal effect. Do not rub in when used on varicose veins, only dab over gently!
Common Horse chestnut
Snake Knotweed Root
Articles about health
Movement for improvement of cellulite For the majority of women a deposit of excessive weight is typical on the buttocks, hips and thighs. And it i...
The Pferdebalsam herbs The recipe for Horse balsam contains extracts from 25 herbs. The substances of these extracts have various mechanisms of act...
Active movement is an ideal method of relaxation Sufficient movement maintains a healthy spirit in a healthy body. It maintains the body condition,...