The Horse balsam herbs The recipe for Horse balsam contains extracts from 25 herbs. The substances of these extracts have various mechanisms of act...
SwissGel Sport Relax - 150 ml
Horse balsam Sport Relax
Horse balsam Sport Relax is a herbal balm specially developed for the needs of active athletes. Its cooling effect helps profound relaxing of the muscles, creates a feeling of relaxation and contributes to quicker regeneration. The balm includes herb extracts (such as comfrey, chestnut or juniper). Regular massages with Sport Relax strained and overstressed muscles. Magnesium complex with extracts of water lily and lotus helps prevent muscle cramps.
- effective regeneration for sports
- for treating problematic zones of a sportsman
- the compounds of the balm are selected to provide optimum cooling effect
- cools the feet, knees, ankles, back and shoulders
- an effective combination of active ingredients brings a cooling and long-term effect
- is suitable for use after physical exertion and in the feeling of "heavy" legs
- for massage after sport exertion
- pleasant cooling and evoking the feeling of relaxationts
- helps efficient regeneration
- due to menthol content, it has great cooling and refreshing effects
- comfrey extract has beneficial effects on bruises, contusions and sprains, facilitates healing of fractures and chronic wound
- chestnut and comfrey extract, arnica extract, cinnamon and eucalyptus essential oils represent a wide range of substances preventing muscle fatigue and venous system strain
After a sports performance, best after washing, apply the appropriate amount of relax on the required muscle areas and lightly massage in.
Intended for external application only. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucosa and skin wounds. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep in a dry place at room temperature. Rare allergic reaction to some of the bio-active ingredients of the product cannot be ruled out. In such a case, it is necessary to stop application and seek medical advice if problems persist.
Articles about health
Movement for improvement of cellulite For the majority of women a deposit of excessive weight is typical on the buttocks, hips and thighs. And it i...
Aloe Vera – a miracle from nature For thousands of years Aloe Vera has been considered a miracle plant. In ancient Egypt it was called "...
Active movement is an ideal method of relaxation Sufficient movement maintains a healthy spirit in a healthy body. It maintains the body condition,...